For the most part, the library makes books available to you in three different ways: 1) e-books, 2) physical books at Hamersly and 3) physical books available through other libraries (Summit). All books are located using the library's catalog, but each type is retrieved a little bit differently.
Click on the links below to see how to access books you find in the catalog:
The green "Online access" indicates this is an eBook.
Click "View Online" and follow the instructions (you'll have to log in with your WOU ID and password).
The green "Available at Hamersly" indicates the book is available at the library.
This book is found on the library's 3rd floor. Use the call number (LB2333.P68 2004) to locate the book on the shelf.
The orange "Check holdings" indicates this book is available from another library.
1. Click on the "Summit Libraries" button.
2. Make sure to sign in (using your WOU ID and password) if you haven't already.
3. Click on "Place Summit request (about 5 days)."
4. Click white "Submit" button.
5. That's it! You'll receive an email when your book comes in. You can pick it up at the library's checkout desk.