Viewing Site Information & Guidelines
Viewing times and room reservations are required
Submission of a viewing request is appreciated at least 7-10 days prior to visit. Please contact Robert Monge [email@example.com] to schedule a visit.
Library staff will provide a brief orientation regarding the location, arrangement, and in-library use only policy for instructional materials.
Carts will be provided with a call number list for the subject area(s) under review.
Library staff will return all materials to the stacks at the completion of the viewing session.
Parking Permit(s), Map, Driving Directions
Parking is free but a permit is required. Permits may be obtained at the 1st floor information desk of the library.
Driving Directions and Campus Map
Driving directions to Western Oregon University can be found at: http://www.wou.edu/online_catalog/display/campus_maps.php. They are also attached as a pdf below, as is a campus map.
On the map, Harmersly Library is at E4.
Adopted Text Call Numbers
- English Language Proficiency Instructional Materials 2015-2021
- English Language Arts (ELA) and Literacy (2014-2020)
- Health Education and Physical Education (2008-2014)
- Mathematics Grades (2009-2015 & 2016)
- Science (2010-2016)
- Social Sciences 2012-2018
- The Arts (2006-2012)
- World Languages (2011-2017)