Library sessions will vary depending on the research assignment. Sessions are customized to fit the needs of the class.
However, here is a list of lessons that are frequently used:
- Using Wikipedia for background information / Using Wikipedia Reference pages to find articles and websites
- Advanced Google Searching [domain / document type]
- Database Searching with Academic Search Premier
- Finding Books / E-Books from WOU, Summit, and ebrary
- Creating a Works Cited or Reference page using EasyBib