Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
WOU Psychology Tests Collection
Identifying tests related to your topic:
- Search for articles on your topic and note the names of the tests they used in their experiments
- Conduct a simple search in PsycINFO for the single thing you want to test (stress, depression, etc.), and in the Limit Your Results section, select the Classification Code: 2220 Tests & Testing
Finding a specific test when you know the name of it:
- Find the original article where the author(s) of the test report on its development and purpose.
- When a researcher uses someone else's test in their own work, they may publish all or part of the test in their research article. Search for articles that mention the test you are looking for.
- Some tests are treated like books, because they come with manuals on how to use them. Try searching the WOU Library and Summit, using the name of the test.
How to Cite a Test or Measure in APA