Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
COM 111 Research Guide
Welcome to the COM 111 research guide.
Use the tabs above to help you:
- Find a topic
- Find articles (newspaper, magazine, academic journals)
- Find books (print and e-books)
- Find visuals for speeches
- Write an outline for your speech
- Cite using APA or MLA style
There are also several tabs with tools to help you create a video or other type of digital project:
- Infographic Tools
- Video Editing
- Screencasting (check out this page for a tutorial on recording a "picture-in-picture" presentation)
- Finding Images & Photo Editing