Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Primo searches for all the words you type unless OR or NOT are specified between the words and phrases.
- Boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT) must be typed in uppercase letters.
- Searches with multiple Boolean operators are processed in this order:
- enclosed within parentheses ( )
- AND, left to right
- NOT, left to right
- OR, left to right
- Wildcard characters are ? for a single character and * for unlimited characters
See Primo New User Interface Help for more search techniques.
This feature is only available for physical materials in Hamersly LIbrary!
From the results page, click a title for details about the item such as subject terms, tables of contents and other descriptions, specifics on format and length, edition, and publication-related numbers such as ISBN, ISSN, and DOI.